Monday, September 26, 2011

Life in the Darr House

Why hello! I feel as if I haven't spoken to you in a year! As it turns out, it has been almost a year since I last  blogged on this site. I came to the realization that I am not a dedicated blogger. (Duh, you might say). I thought I would attempt blogging again...we shall see!

Here is a quick status update on the Darr casa: Drew is in his second and final year of his Master's in Lit. program at SIU. He is teaching, and thesis-ing, and perhaps striking (turn on the news for more info.)! Lot's of excitement on that end for sure! I am working as an event coordinator with a local company here. We have adopted a kitty named Yeti since I last wrote and he is in fact just a vicious as he is sweet! But we love him none-the-less! We are in the same apartment, but many decorative changes have occurred, in which I will post pictures later! Of course, a few things have remained the same, such as the spider over our front door, Charlotte, whom I blogged about last year. She has remained and even invited a few spider buddies to live with her. Hey, I get it, rent ain't cheap! Can't say I blame her!

Well, I would keep writing, but I have to get ready for Zumba. Yep, I am back on the Zumba bandwagon and I love it. It is truly the only thing I do for fun here and I always look forward to it!

Later!

MB

No comments:

Post a Comment